At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Cheetah Digital is seeking a Manager of Global Collections. We have recently built an accounting and finance team from the ground up in Chicago to serve Cheetah Digital Globally. This role includes improving upon our recent ERP implementation and related processes to make an immediate impact.
The Manager of Global Collections would support the Director in managing the company’s accounts receivables and collections which supports cash management for Cheetah Digital globally. This includes oversight of all areas of collections, which includes managing the accounts receivable portfolio to ensure timeliness of collections, supporting the cash applications functions, minimization of exposure/risk from receivables, collaboration with related departments and third parties (i.e. sales/client success, external auditors, implementation consultants) and work on special projects on an as-needed basis.
What You’ll Do
- Implement an effective strategy for managing the company’s accounts receivable portfolio.
- Develop relevant key performance indicators (KPI’s) for monitoring and reporting on the AR function effectiveness.
- Enhance the recent implementation of new NetSuite system and support changes to existing Finance processes, as they relate to accounts receivable, collections, reserves and bad debt.
- Develop and coach the global Collections team members. Hire additional team members if needed to support collection efforts.
- Collaborate with external sales and client success teams to develop and drive collections strategy and execution.
- Provide key inputs on the company’s 13-week cash forecasting process and collaborate with the Finance team on timely and effective reporting.
- Research, investigate, reconcile, and analyze open AR to determine root cause of past dues.
- Identify and correct cash application errors.
- Execute dunning process for delinquent accounts.
- Approve new customers to maintain the credit exposure at an acceptable risk level.
- Advise on the sales allowance and bad debt write-off process with metrics and management reporting.
- Manage the legal collection process including managing outside collection agencies.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Collaborates across the company (legal, sales, etc.) to influence critical behavior and process changes that could mitigate receivables risks and enhance controls.
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of progressive international billing and collections experience
- Experience in hiring, developing, and managing a team, including remote team members
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and organized individual with the ability to manage multiple assignments and work with tight deadlines
- Effective data management/analysis and reporting skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Adept at building partnerships with other key departments and successfully working with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas for improved processes
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.