At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Site Reliability Engineer will be in charge of building and maintaining the infrastructure and related processes for our SaaS apps, both on-premise and in the cloud.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with development, support, architecture, and security teams to develop and deliver automated, monitored, documented, and supportable solutions
- Provide and establish correct technical direction to teams and professionals
- Research technical challenges, evaluate and provide creative solutions
- Follow established guidelines, processes, design standards and enterprise development best practices
- Initiate, demonstrate and assume ownership of major areas of functionalities.
- Build and maintain both physical and virtual infrastructure in an automated fashion, including on-premise servers and SAN equipment
- Troubleshoot incidents to resolution during both business hours and while on-call
- Document your work and procedures
- Be aware of best practices and standards, and follow them
- Proactively work to improve the stability and health of our applications
- Support both BAU work and Project deliverables using DevOps practices
What We’re Looking For
- Senior Systems Engineer with higher education in a technical career or BS in a technical discipline
- At least 5 years operations experience as a Linux systems administrator / engineer, with expert knowledge of RHEL / CentOS in an enterprise and/or SaaS environment
- Expert ability in standard applications and protocols (apache, BIND, https, DNS, etc)
- Proficient in at least one configuration management tool (chef, puppet, ansible)
- Proficient in bash and at least one other interpreted language, preferably python
- Proactivity and ability to work under direction with minimal supervision
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as git
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both verbal and written and strong customer focus.
- Experience in working with clustered / HA and Disaster Recovery methodologies
- Kubernetes and Cloud experience highly desired
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.