At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Location: Tower Bridge, London - WeWork Office
Cheetah Digital is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Field Marketing Manager to support the UK and Ireland region. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director for EMEA, you will work closely with other members of Marketing, Sales, Sales Development and Services team to build brand awareness and pipeline within the region. You will need an entrepreneurial spirit, a good understanding of account-based marketing techniques and be ready to roll your sleeves up.
- Partner with regional Account Executives and Development Representatives in Sales, New Business to drive growth through high-touch, account-based marketing techniques including field marketing campaigns for our Sales Qualified Accounts
- Create annual and quarterly field marketing plans focusing on demand generation and customer acquisition, supporting existing sales opportunities by way of customer conferences, seminars, VIP events, trade shows and other engagement activities
- Proactively engage with the Sales team to coordinate, communicate, and optimise the impact of regional field marketing activities to support monthly and quarterly GTS2 opportunity creation, pipeline and bookings goals.
- Create and execute field marketing campaigns with the larger marketing team (including digital, content, and PR) and partner with creative specialist teams to ensure plans are aligned to deliver against company objectives
- Articulate program goals, strategy and execution elements to multiple audiences and project manage all pre, during and post campaign activities
- Measure and report on effectiveness of field marketing programs in driving customer acquisition and pipeline creation using metrics such as progress against campaign goals, attendee feedback, velocity of qualified sales leads
- Update and manage regional marketing calendar, prepare program marketing budgets, track spending, monitor progress and measure results of all regional marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection and campaign tracking
- Assess and execute on partner marketing opportunities, as available and required
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, with focus on demand generation and marketing business solutions; preferably within B2B software/SaaS technology
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation (Salesforce.com and Pardot preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills are required
- Experience of Account-Based Marketing
- Ability to work within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Capable of managing multiple projects from start to finish
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of marketing best practices
- Strong organisational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- High energy, team player with the desire to learn and grow
- Ability to negotiate vendor contracts and accurately manage budgets
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Able to resolve unexpected issues and adjust plans accordingly
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and clients
- Travel approximately 10-15% of the time
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.