At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Cheetah Digital is looking for an Global Support Analyst, to join our Global Support team. We are a global enterprise cross-channel marketing solutions provider, launched as an independent marketing technology company in June 2017. Our mission is to help the best brands in the to world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers.
The Global Support Analyst will be responsible for providing enterprise-wide troubleshooting of application issues. The Global Support Analyst will also coordinate internal resources for applying fixes to recurring incidents and issues, and to initiate processes for ongoing application performance and management. This position will be the first part of this growing team to support 24x7x365 mailing services. This team will be a shift based team with possible on-call rotation.
The Analyst will provide customer focused service providing the second line of support for internal & direct customers and work on tickets. This team will manage requests and facilitate resolution to service requests and incidents across the operational teams. The team is responsible for managing ticket queues of incoming service requests and ensuring tickets are handled within established SLAs. This team must actively monitor and test systems to ensure availability and delivery of mailing services. Issues identified will be resolved by the Application Support team or escalated when appropriate.
What You’ll Do
- Provide guidance on best practices in utilizing the Cheetah Digital platform
- Answer “how do I…” inquiries
- Troubleshoot platform issues submitted by Authorized Contacts for all production related incidents and issues including the detection of system, application, or performance degradation or unavailability
- Perform release testing to ensure uninterrupted platform utilization & identify/mitigate risks of newly deployed functionality on existing campaigns
- Provide timely updates to customer and internal stakeholders on cases
- To ensure that cases of concern are identified and escalated appropriately
- Participate in annual on-site optimization reviews as required
- Ensure effective communication to internal & external stakeholders
- Identify process improvements - with country lead
- To identify and highlight potential revenue generating services opportunities and inform the Client Success Team
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years’ experience in a client service/support capacity, ideally interfacing with enterprise customers in the SaaS space
- Proven success in managing customer relationships with enterprise customers aimed at resolving customer issues and handling all aspects of customer engagement as part of a greater account team
- Ability to plan and manage details, at the operational level, in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Ability to communicate technical, and support issues with client and Cheetah Digital personnel
- Analytical thinker with technical acumen and passion for executing plans into working solutions
- Obsessive attention to detail and “get it done” attitude
Additional skills necessary required for success:
- Business acumen, time management, logic & problem solving
- Reasonable knowledge of IT infrastructure elements (eg API, Load Balancer, etc.)
- General web technologies (IIS, HTML, XML)
- MS SQL knowledge
- Hands on experience creating SQL statements is a must
- Linux/Unix production environments, networking and security concepts is a plus
- Programming or scripting languages is a plus (such as PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python)
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.