Cheetah Digital is looking for a Technical Support Agent - 2nd Level to join our team. Based in London, UK and part of a Regional team, Tier 2, Global Support Analyst, are responsible to help answer client questions and perform advanced troubleshooting of platform issues by providing the second line of support for internal stakeholders and clients.
You are responsible for managing queues of incoming service requests and ensuring cases are handled within established SLAs.
This position requires daily client contact through inbound calls, chat and our web portal. Analysts will determine the nature of a client’s request and either resolve appropriately or escalate the issue for further investigation.
A list of job experience and qualification requirements is great, but what is most important to us is attitude, aptitude and a contagious client-focused approach. Everyone at Cheetah Digital shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Our Global Support team is no different, and we only hire people who have a passion for providing legendary client service, in a team environment, where a sense of humor is a must! But to be successful in this role, we are also looking for someone who will excitedly step up to the following:
- Very good English - speaking and writing
- Good experience in support/service experience, ideally in the SaaS space
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Passion for client experience and organizational success
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non/less-technical clients
- Tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues
- Strong technical aptitude to learn Cheetah Digital platforms and solutions
- Dependable, motivated, self-starter, with the ability to direct work efforts independently
- Obsessive attention to detail with a “get it done” attitude
- Answer “how do I…” type questions with best practices in mind
- Triage/Research/Troubleshoot platform issues submitted by client designated contacts
- Think on your feet and use our tools to “know” each client’s previous interactions with us
- Provide timely updates to clients and internal team members on cases
- Ensure cases of concern are identified, coded and escalated appropriately
- Fully and clearly document all case details and troubleshooting steps in our CRM system
- Handle each client issue with the heart of a teacher and provide insanely comprehensive client experiences
- Technical Skills
- Knowledge of web technologies/tools (e.g. HTML)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix production environments, networking and security concepts
- Knowledge of databases (preferably SQL)
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.