At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for likeminded people to help us do it!
Being an engineer means initiating processes for ongoing application performance monitoring, and trend analysis. You are responsible for the 24x7 uptime of the application. A true power-user of monitoring tools.
This includes troubleshooting and resolving system and application issues, helping improving monitoring tools, and building basic alerts. The monitoring engineer should be able to determine impact and follow critical incident escalation procedures when required.
- Graduate BA/BS in technical discipline, with +2 years industry experience. Internally, +1 year experience as analyst.
- +2 years operations support experience in a high-availability environment, and experience with monitoring tools.
- +2 years of hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Unix production environments using command line, networking and security concepts.
- +1 Years experience working with databases such as MSSQL and/or Oracle.
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional team environment that includes Technical Support, Developers, SAs, DBAs, Systems administrators, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both verbal and written and strong customer focus.
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.