At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Digital Campaign Specialist
A key member of the Client Services team and reporting to the Client Services Manager, the Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for executing cross-channel marketing campaigns through our proprietary web-based platform, working on behalf of many of the largest brands in Asia Pacific.
Digital Campaign Specialists work closely with Campaign Managers and are responsible for owning day-to-day production work including asset validation, building and configuring email and other marketing campaigns, building database segments and quality assurance.
What You’ll Do
- Code, set up and configure marketing campaigns, and build database segments based on campaign briefs.
- Flawlessly execute, test, and deploy email and other marketing campaigns using our proprietary, web-based application.
- Work closely with Campaign Managers to ensure exact specifications are met.
- Keep clear documentation of client requests and assigned campaigns, and see them through completion.
- Resolve campaign issues, propose solutions and escalate appropriately to ensure resolution.
- Perform quality assurance on all campaigns, and assist in cross-checking the work of peers to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Meet daily deadlines and track progress of campaigns.
- Ensure a thorough and intimate understanding of the technical configuration of all of your client accounts. Ensure you understand the data model, data feeds and sources, segments, channels, campaigns/programs, templates, and forms.
- Work directly with Campaign Managers based in various locations across Asia Pacific to deliver campaigns.
- Maintain regular communication with Campaign Managers to keep them updated and reach out to seek clarification where required.
- Participate in internal meetings to discuss progress of campaigns, issues, or processes.
- Collaborate with team members, share knowledge, and contribute to team meetings and discussions.
- Ensure all time spent on client work is tracked in our time tracking system.
- All campaigns are to be logged in our campaign management system.
- Achieve 80% utilization target.
- Ensure an understanding of all your clients’ businesses.
- Ensure you understand what the business does, what they utilize our technology and services for, and who the key stakeholders are.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years in marketing, technology, or digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred. Candidates currently working towards completion of their degree will be considered.
- Excellent English skills, including proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills. Experience with e-mail HTML is a plus.
- Exceptional work ethic, with ability to perform under pressure and meet competing deadlines while constantly demonstrating enthusiasm towards clients and team members.
- Be an active team member - working closely with other team members on shared projects.
- Basic understanding of relational database models and concepts.
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.