At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
Cheetah Digital is currently building a centralized global finance team in Chicago, IL. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the monthly close process, by preparing and posting journal entries, reviewing actuals with FP&A, and preparing balance sheet reconciliations, assisting with the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, and preparation of balance sheet and income statement analytics. The successful candidate will also collect information for third party audits and will be a first point of contact for accounting issues. We are a well-established and growing business, and now is a great time to join Cheetah Digital!
What You’ll Do
- Assist with the monthly close process, including preparation and posting of journal entries.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining various balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assists in ensuring the development and maintenance of effective internal controls and processes to assure safeguarding of assets and reliability of financial statements.
- Assist with the company’s audits including the annual external audit.
- Assist FP&A team in budgeting and forecasting for accounting related items.
- Works on special projects as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience with a background in public accounting preferred, but not needed
- Degree in Accounting. CPA is highly preferred, but not needed
- International experience with GAAP and IFRS, including consolidation and foreign currency accounting highly preferred.
- Strong technical accounting skills with experience researching, writing, presenting and applying GAAP/IFRS guidance.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a cross-functional environment.
- Deep knowledge of internal controls, Sarbanes Oxley, and best practices processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, including previous exposure to senior management and the ability to present information accordingly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Continuous improvement attitude.
- Experience with NetSuite and Concur preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
Why Cheetah Digital?
We are dedicated to marketers
Marketers have a more challenging job today than ever before and the status quo in marketing technology isn’t cutting it. We’re focused on product innovation and expert services that break norms to help marketers from some of the world’s largest brands execute complex marketing campaigns at scale.
We are innovators and operators
Our business is rapidly growing, transforming globally, and we rely on people who can adapt quickly, shift direction with agile reflexes, and tackle challenges head on.
We are global leaders
Headquartered in Chicago, we operate across 13 countries with 1,500+ employees. We have the balance of a fast-growing company with the scale and stability of a proven leader in the global market for 20 years.
We are progressive
We pride ourselves in creating a globally diverse and inclusive workforce and offer competitive employee benefits, including volunteer time, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings.
Cheetah Digital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant's race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on Cheetah Digital. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.