We are looking for a leader to take charge of our branded content distribution and insights team. This is a high-impact role interfacing with many teams across the company.
- Lead the branded content distribution and insights team.
- Oversee the distribution of branded content across ad networks, primarily social ad networks.
- Manage the members of the team that are running campaigns and editing branded video.
- Ensure that all campaigns are running on pace and providing high value to our brand partners depending on their KPIs.
- Work very closely with the Branded Partnerships team so that both teams are lock step in servicing our client relationships.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly insights to brand team that they can use to prove the value of working with Cheddar to their partners.
- Create and manage reporting dashboards so that users across multiple teams can quickly and accurately see how campaigns are doing.
- Create and run in-house brand lift research surveys for brand partners.
- Work with third party research firms to run brand campaign research.
- Create ad hoc data-driven reports for multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Team management experience.
- Brand lift research experience.
- Intimate familiarity with social ad networks including Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, as well as familiarity with the organic sides of those platforms.
- Have media & video experience, some video editing experience is a plus.
- Very high level of attention to detail.
- Highly analytical
- Familiarity with data visualization and presentation.
- Familiarity with tools such as Funnel, Supermetrics, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, and others is preferred.
- At least 4-5 years related professional experience.