Cheddar is the leading post-cable news, media, and entertainment company and currently broadcasts two live video news networks: Cheddar, a business news network covering the most innovative executives, founders, products, and technologies transforming our lives and economy; and Cheddar Big News, a fast-paced, young, non-partisan general news and headline news network.
The company broadcasts from the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange, its street-level studio in the glass corner of the Sprint Store in the Flatiron Building, WeWork in Los Angeles, and the White House.
Cheddar is a leader in digital and social content with more than 12million followers across platforms and hundreds of millions of views of our content monthly.
About This Role:
Cheddar is looking for a passionate Partnerships Coordinator to execute strategic partnerships and support current relationships. Reporting to the Director of Research & Growth, you will implement strategies to increase our brand exposure and awareness, positively impacting our aggressive growth KPIs and creating additional opportunities to expand our reach and content. You'll be Cheddar’s outspoken evangelist to brands and influencers big and small to share content and build relationships that are mutually beneficial for growth.
Our ideal candidate will have past experience with social content sharing and managing partnerships. You will be managing multiple types of relationships through a variety of models including sponsorship partnerships, influencer marketing, social media swaps, platform takeovers, social shares, content collaborations, and more. You must be a hands-on, result-oriented person who is excited about Cheddar’s mission, growth, and brand identity. The Partnership Coordinator’s top priorities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing social content sharing partnerships across partners of all types.
- Managing non-social platform partnerships such as working with websites and content programmers to use our YouTube and/or website content on their sites and apps.
- Assisting company leadership on the logistics of VIP partners and relationships
- Assist with the development and pitch strategy of custom co-marketing opportunities with brands, influencers, and their agencies
- Assist the Growth team in any activation phases, conveying and securing deliverables from teams across the organization
- Report on relevant KPIs and metrics to internal departments and partners
- Forecast potential marketing value, budget, and ROI on all partnership opportunities
- Self-start, but know when to pull people in. Build excitement and growth across partners and internally within Cheddar
- Be a liaison between Cheddar, brand partners, and media influencers in order to drive our brand and business development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably within a cross-functional team environment
- Strong social media experience & ability to create growth strategies cross platforms
- Interest in and passion for media and technology
- Experience in maintaining excellent partner relationships
- Organized, detail-oriented project manager, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment & prioritize competing tasks
- Strong research and analytical skills, capable of collecting and evaluating data to measure success
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, outstanding written and oral communications skills as required to interface across several levels and groups
- Proactive self-starter and team player, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to a changing industry and organizational landscape
- A diverse skill set that includes the ability to conceptualize, quantify, communicate, and implement strategic partnerships
- Proficient in programs including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office, including word, powerpoint, excel, Google Sheets, Google Forms etc.
- Paid marketing experience preferred
Our Benefits and Culture:
The Cheddar team moves at lightning speed and our employees have the opportunity to make an extraordinary impact. We are growing fast and achieving milestones every day. Our team is direct, relentless, ethical, proactive, and different. All of our full-time employees receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes stock options, health, dental, and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K, discounted gym membership, commuter benefits, generous paid leave, drinks and snacks, team events, happy hours, and more.
Cheddar is an equal opportunity employer, and we actively cultivate an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity. We welcome all candidates and are committed to hiring people with a wide variety of experiences and backgrounds. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, familial or marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.