Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As a Solutions Engineer you will partner with our Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to help map customer business objectives to Checkr’s platform. The ideal candidate will be technically skilled with an insightful understanding of the sales process. They will demonstrate their technical prowess in owning pre and post-sales support for our most valuable customers and partners. They will be experts in our API integration, lead successful evaluation for product fit and most importantly, help our customers create a difference in fair chance hiring.
- Educate customers on the value of Checkr’s API through meaningful demonstrations
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Sales and Business Dev on key accounts to drive engagement
- Work closely with customers to understand and scope technical requirements
- Manage relationship between Product, Sales and Engineering to gather customer feedback to help shape our product roadmap
- Wireframe custom integration flows
- Serve as the Customer Success technical counterpart for on-boarding and address ongoing technical needs
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience as a sales or solution engineer in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience eliminating technical objections during the pre-sales process
- Experience with RESTful APIs, OAuth, and SSO
- Ability to travel as needed
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).