Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As our Office Manager, you will be responsible for the overall office experience and provide quality people service. This can range from managing office organization and aesthetics, to cafeteria operations and process efficiency projects.
- Manage all facilities needs for 40,000 square feet office
- Own desk/space planning and desk move logistics
- Manage food/snack program overseeing lunch/dinner vendors and stock of kitchen and other key supplies.
- Build effective partnerships with vendors and contractors: planning for, purchasing, and upkeep of workstations, furniture, and supplies
- Act as primary liaison between the company and office building management (e.g., repairs, building code compliance, etc.)
- Own planning/logistics of team-building events, holiday parties and other activities
- Maintain the overall aesthetics and organization of the office
- Provide quality service and care for team happiness
- Deliver on adhoc organizational or process efficiency projects
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong, thoughtful and proactive attention to details
- Extraordinary planning and organizational skills, including budget management
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize in a changing environment
- Effective problem solver and ability to self-manage
- Driven by high standards and caring
- Strong in Google Apps
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).