Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As the Sr. Financial Analyst - Corporate, you will play a key role in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The FP&A team is responsible for improving financial decision-making across the company. As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you’ll support the FP&A team and senior leadership by building new models, maintaining the company financial model, and preparing monthly and ad-hoc analyses.
- Help plan the holistic financial trajectory of the business - Build and maintain operating and financial models, and lead the strategic and financial planning process for your responsible areas
- Proactively look for ways to better understand our business performance.
- Apply an analytical approach to support strategic decisions, with a focus on customer behavior analysis, LTV / ROI, pricing, market sizing, and deal negotiation support
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Independently address new analytical requests: understand the core question being asked, gather needed data, build models, validate assumptions, perform analyses, and present results
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other relevant fields
- 2 to 4 years of relevant industry experience with financial modeling (e.g. investment banking, private equity, corporate finance, consulting)
- Ability to set and keep deadlines at a fast pace without losing accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with SQL or a data visualization tool (Looker, Tableau) is a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).