Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has landed on Forbes' 'Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2016' List. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide second chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and work closely with Sales, Business Development and Product to drive meaningful revenue for the business through our Channel and Alliance partners. You will own the segmentation, development and execution of a partner-marketing strategy to help us acquire new leads, convert them to revenue and expand our footprint within partners. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and communicate our value within key partners. Partner programs will have as their primary objective the creation of incremental revenue, but will also provide strategic business value.
Our partners range from Applicant Tracking Systems such as Greenhouse, CallidusCloud, and iCims to Channel partners like Zenefits, ServiceChannel, and Paylocity.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in marketing programs and an intuitive understanding of product marketing fundamentals. A self-starter who can seamlessly take a simple value proposition and tease out a multi-channel strategy for revenue. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity of near limitless potential to enter in on the ground floor of partner program entering a phase of hyper growth.
- Create polished messaging, positioning and programs that supports revenue creation through our channel and alliance partners, working cross-functionally with the sales, business development, and product marketing teams
- Develop a scalable partner marketing strategy to create net-new revenue from partners
- Enable partners through the development of programs aimed at adoption of new products, trainings on existing product and other partner resources
- Work with Business Development, Sales and within Marketing to drive partner engagement at in-person events through sponsorship, content, and promotion
- Develop content and help streamline operational efforts to help attract, qualify and convert high quality partners
- Be responsible for the marketing plan on new partnerships as well as developing and executing on-going co-marketing programs with existing partners
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with 2+ years focused on partner marketing in the high-tech industry (preferably SaaS)
- Experience in engaging and building win-win relationships with partners is a must.
- Build and execute project plans with a focus on clearly defined partner KPIs
- Team player with experience coordinating across different teams including business development, sales and product
- Excellent project/program management skills
- Analytical, with the ability to create and drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Creative self-starter that imagines and executes successful marketing programs
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).