Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has landed on Forbes' 'Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2016' List. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide second chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
The Data Partner Manager plays an important role at Checkr to help us understand our operations and ensure consistent performance of our partners. Reporting to our Director of Data Operations, this team member will work with our external partners and cross-functionally to ensure accuracy, speed and efficiency of our background check processes.
We are looking for a team player who can effectively manage complex, detail-oriented projects with an eye to process improvement. Strong analytics and attention to detail required.
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of data from partners by reviewing performance metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement, and directly working with partners
- Liaison between our partners and Compliance, Sales, Product and Operations teams on issues of partner capability or performance
- Analyze operational data to drive improvement in our processes
- Resolve specific issues impeding completion of individual background checks
- Maintain weekly performance reporting
What you bring:
- Degree in a scientific field (Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.)
- 3+ years business experience, at least 1 year of applied analytic experience in a fast-paced, business environment
- Basic SQL knowledge is required as well as expert Excel knowledge (functions, data structures, macros, VBA)
- Experience with Zendesk and/or other customer support system data
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).