Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized as one of BuiltIn's 2023 Best Places to Work in the US and is a Y Combinator 2023 Breakthrough Company and Top Company by Valuation.
About the team/role
We’re seeking a Senior Staff Salesforce Developer in Revenue Systems who knows how to make an impact. Step into this dynamic role where you champion improvements and architectural advancements in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, and other revenue systems. Your guiding hand will set the strategic direction of integrations among cross-functional platforms. This role is strategically designed for a master planner who enjoys diving into complex problems, driving strategic technological improvements, and thrives in a team-oriented environment.
What you’ll do
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of applications across the Sales Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, other revenue systems.
- Own and execute significant architectural improvements and testing methodologies.
- Implement compliant deployment methodologies, contributing to efficiency and scalability.
- Communicate and work closely with stakeholders to provide tailored solutions.
- Identify and troubleshoot coding issues in reviews and mentor other developers to ensure high-performance applications.
- Drive the strategic direction of integrations between cross-functional platforms.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues to ensure optimal application performance.
- Stay at the forefront of the latest technologies and advancements in revenue systems, bringing fresh ideas to the team.
What you bring
- 8+ years of experience with Salesforce and Salesforce deployment methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ at 1+ companies
- Attention to detail and build stability
- Expertise in Quality Assurance testing, including functional, integration, system, regression, and data-driven testing
- Deep experience in SFDX and Salesforce deployment best-practices
- Robust experience in enhancing architectures and deploying methodologies
- Strategic in planning and execution, integrating cross-functional platforms with efficiency
- Naturally collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, with a keen eye for detail
- Exposure and experience with LeanData, Marketo, ZoomInfo, and Outreach
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The salary range for this role is $116,080 to $241,615.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.