Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We are looking for a strong Senior Director, Revenue Marketing leader with a proven track record in driving demand and delivering a healthy pipeline to fuel the next stage of our ambitious growth and transformation. The role requires robust experience with events, partner relationships, and joint go-to-markets, developing strong sales relationships, field and account-based marketing.
- Design and implement high-impact integrated campaigns for pipeline generation including but not limited to ABM, partner co-marketing, field marketing programs and events
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders to drive quality lead generation and prospecting, optimize conversion and improve workflows and processes
- Work with revenue operations and report on marketing effectiveness and develop ways to learn from experiments to constantly improve.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and sales enablement to align on programs, communications and external-facing field driven activities
- Work closely with internal and external content and creative development teams in support of campaign execution
- Communicate effectively and often with leadership and key stakeholders to ensure alignment. Publish frequent program updates and metrics to share performance trends.
What you bring:
- A strong track record of driving and scaling pipeline generation in fast-paced environments for B2B SaaS companies
- 5+ years managing and building teams
- Experience building partner marketing programs and events
- Successful experience with account based marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills, especially in crafting communications that convince/persuade prospects to engage and take action
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The salary range for this role is $151,385 to $315,100.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.