Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Checkr is seeking to hire an Integration Engineer as part of the Corporate Engineering Business Systems team, responsible for the design, build, maintenance and support of integrations across systems.
In this role, you will:
- Define and gather requirements and conduct design sessions for technical solutions
- Design and architect integrations in various business areas on Cloud, and Hybrid scenarios
- Develop, test, and document integration solutions and data migration elements of business applications in the CRM, ERP, HCM domain
- Establish best design and implementation practices to deliver scalable integration solutions
- Build integration strategy based on principles of reusability, security, scalability and quality
- Work with cross-functional teams and document detailed integration Process flows
- Communicate effectively with internal teams, business partners and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality
What you bring:
- Expertise in developing application integration solutions using tools such as Workato, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Mulesoft, on cloud service providers like AWS/Azure, as demonstrated by architecting and delivering a complex integration solution
- Knowledge of data integration patterns and approaches (APIs, Microservices, Pub/Sub, Batch, Streaming, etc.).
- Knowledge of integration capabilities of applications like Salesforce, Workday, Oracle Cloud ERP, Zendesk, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience facilitating application integration architecture discussions and workshops
- Experience breaking down customer/user experiences from functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of advanced troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience with solutions requiring advanced platform capabilities.
- Experience with XML, SOA integration, and API Management technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. The salary range for this role is $78,455 to $163,300.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.