Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Checkr is looking for a Marketing Campaign Analyst to support the company’s rapid growth. This role will be part of the Growth Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, forecasting, and reporting on performance across all digital sources of demand (paid search, SEO, paid social, display, etc.). This person and the insights they derive will play an integral part in shaping our demand strategy: we are looking for someone who can not only crunch the numbers but also extrapolate insights and hypotheses from the data, partnering with channel owners to help shape channel strategy and an optimization/testing plan.
- Own reporting for key marketing funnel metrics by channel. Maintain consistent reporting cadence across the marketing org and use our data to communicate performance, areas for improvement, and shared successes or failures
- Develop detailed forecasts by channel, upkeep forecast & reporting vs forecast
- Proactively surface potential problems and ideas for optimization within the marketing funnel. Work with marketing channel leaders to create action plans based on insights
- Support marketing channel leaders with ad-hoc analysis to inform channel strategy
- Oversee experimentation setup and measurement across all digital channels
- Partner closely with our Revenue Operations team to maintain the integrity of inbound data and to define changes needed to our databases to support marketing team requirements
What you bring:
- 3-5 years in a highly analytical role such as marketing analytics, marketing operations, management consulting, or finance
- Advanced Excel data modeling skills
- Experience building & maintaining forecasting models
- Understanding of key marketing funnel metrics & KPIs
- Hands-on familiarity with Looker, Tableau, or comparable data visualization tool
- Intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, a passion for problem solving and an A/B testing mindset. Self-motivated individual who is always looking for opportunities to improve and optimize.
- Uncanny knack for uncovering compelling insights from large sets of data
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to tell a story with data to all levels of the organization
- Results-oriented, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Nice to have: experience with Google Analytics
- Nice to have: SQL experience
- Nice to have: hands-on familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo or comparable marketing automation tools
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $91,035 - $107,100.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.