Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation
Checkr needs a powerful supporting application infrastructure to help it accelerate into the enterprise and continue to scale. As the Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer, you will be initially expected to act as the primary SFDC development resource for our Fully Automated Billing project initiative. From there, your scope of responsibilities will expand to include additional large-scale integration projects as part of the broader Corporate Engineering team. You’ll assist in the design and integration of Checkr’s homegrown billing ecosystem with Salesforce and CPQ+ as a foundation. Reporting to the Monetization Engineering Manager, you will collaborate with stakeholders in developing a world class quote to cash architecture in support of Checkr Finance, Product, Engineering, and Monetization teams. The ideal Senior Developer delivers solutions that balance business needs and system scalability. This means ingesting stakeholder requirements, challenging the business status quo, and working collaboratively to deliver a best in class solution in a timely fashion.
- Partner with Checkr’s Monetization and Corporate Engineering team stakeholders to conceptualize and develop functionality that aligns quote to cash processes with available system functionality
- Consult with end users across Finance, Product, Engineering and Billing to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues
- Design, configure, and develop SFDC with a heavy emphasis on CPQ+ to ensure optimum, best-practice usage including security models, data governance and process automation
- Serve as the primary Salesforce development resource for the Monetization team, partnering with department stakeholders to support the integration of SFDC to our homegrown billing engine.
- Enforce best practices with regard to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
What you bring:
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external SOAP and REST endpoints
- Hands-on experience developing in environments using Salesforce CPQ, CPQ+ or Advanced Order Management
- Ability to operate independently on projects when needed while communicating the plan of attack to team members
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification or Architect Domain Certifications a plus
- Experience owning projects from the requirements gathering stage to delivery. Technical acumen and a consultant mindset are of equal importance
- Preferred experience with Agile Methodology and application lifecycle management
- Extensive exposure to the CPQ data model and relevant processes is a must-have
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.