Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $4.6B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As our newest Senior Finance & Strategy Analyst, you will play a critical quantitative role on the Financial Planning & Strategy (FP&S) team. The FP&S team is responsible for the financial decision-making across the organization. We partner with business teams to inform and guide strategic decisions across Checkr.
This role is entrepreneurial and cross-functional, and the right candidate will possess strong modeling, analytical, communication, and forecasting skills to influence data-driven business decisions.
- Be the go-to financial partner for Checkr’s data acquisition operations. You are the subject matter expert on our supply chain, margins, costs, revenue efficiencies, and related processes across Checkr and its subsidiaries.
- Lead data acquisition and adjusted revenue forecasting, budgeting, and reporting for our monthly business reviews, annual operating plan, quarterly outlooks, and long-range plan.
- Develop actionable reporting on drivers of efficiency opportunities. Summarize results, risks, opportunities, and recommendations for internal and external meetings.
- Manage high priority projects from end-to-end. These range from in-depth investigations into variable costs, to supply chain optimization initiatives, pricing & packaging, and everything in between.
- Be the glue: collaborate cross-functionally with a broad range of teams, including data acquisition, product, engineering, accounting, revenue, and your FP&S teammates.
What you bring:
- 3-6 years of relevant progressive Finance experience in a high-growth environment (investment banking, tech FP&A, or supply chain management strongly preferred)
- SQL, data modeling, and visualization tool experience is a plus
- Proven track record of solving complex and difficult problems, identifying creative solutions, and building dynamic financial models
- A passion for truly understanding how things work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, and set and keep deadlines at a fast pace without losing accuracy
- A sense of humor :)
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.