Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $4.6B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We’re looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing RevOps team. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, this person will work with the customer success team to define strategy and identify areas for growth. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the customer success side of the business (specifically as it pertains to the SMB/Mid Market space), is highly analytical, and knows what needs to happen in order to scale. We’re looking for someone focused on driving efficiency through automation and someone who’s laser-focused on what’s going to drive results.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to customer success leadership by surfacing key insights, providing recommendations on areas for improvement, and identifying growth levers in order to set strategic direction.
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies in our customer journey to ensure no customer is left behind.
- Spearhead annual planning - help with capacity planning, org design, and quarterly/monthly goals and KPIs in order to hit annual plan. Provide visibility into key metrics for the field team and senior leadership.
- Define and implement rules of engagement across sales, customer success, and other revenue teams to ensure a smooth customer experience, revenue recognition and alignment of KPIs.
- Partner closely with the revenue organization and cross functional counterparts to ensure execution against plan and hold teams accountable for what they’ll deliver.
- Work with the business systems team to design and implement any necessary infrastructure and automation needed to scale the revenue organization.
- Build alignment and drive cross-functional initiatives forward, working across sales, customer success, marketing, finance, support, and product.
What you bring:
- 8 years of experience in Go-To-Market operations, strategy, or business consulting. B2B SaaS experience required. Customer Success experience preferred.
- A proven track record of identifying strategic improvements, advocating for them internally, and implementing them.
- Ability to see the forest from the trees - you focus on the largest impact initiatives.
- A desire to constantly improve and zero patience for inefficiency. You think in terms of scale and build with automation and repeatable processes.
- Proficiency in our tool stack - Salesforce required; Looker, Snowflake, Catalyst a plus.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills. Comfort analyzing and visualizing data in excel, Salesforce, SQL, and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- You’re able to tell a story with data that generates buy-in from senior leadership.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.