Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $4.6B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Reporting into the Revenue Operations Data & Reporting Lead, this role will be responsible for driving outsized business outcomes for the broader revenue organization, comprised of channel, alliances, industry, sales, marketing, and customer success teams. We are seeking a senior level employee with a track record of building automated and sustainable infrastructure, while partnering with a variety of cross functional teams to drive multi-million dollar annual revenue growth.
- Works autonomously with revenue and product stakeholders to centralize and leverage production and business systems data into an automated and near real time datastore.
- Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for the revenue organization. Building and maintaining the data pipes and subsequent automated reporting to generate scorecards and KPIs (pipeline, bookings, revenue, net retention, etc.)
- Partner closely with our revenue teams to build and execute against the top strategic and most complex projects, ensuring key initiatives are executed at the highest quality and delivered on time.
- Collaborates with our finance leadership to ensure an optimal pricing strategy is designed, deployed, maintained, and consistently evaluated to ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Refine multi-touch attribution in coordination with our marketing teams, ensuring revenue and cost tracking from marketing through post-sales is accurate and automated.
- Partner closely with our channel and alliances teams to execute against a plan to 10x these business units.
- Discover and bring forward strategic insights that are relevant to informing the long-term strategy of Checkr, leveraging data to inform and steer strategy at the executive level.
What you bring:
- 10+ years of related experience in Revenue Operations/Sales Operations/BI
- Expert level efficiency in at least two of the four (SQL, Salesforce, Netsuite, a BI Platform).
- Experience with the Salesforce CPQ data model preferred
- A proven ability to get things done; you understand the theory because you’ve done it and are capable of performing the work yourself.
- You work independently and are able to work with cross functional teams to drive partnership and collaborative relationships.
- A tough yet positive attitude; you have a keen eye for what is working well and what needs improvement.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.