Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As the Key Account Program Manager, you will work as part of an account team responsible for driving growth, value, and partnership with one of our largest enterprise customers (8 figure revenue). On this account, you will work with fellow Customer Success professionals that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning. You will also partner directly with the customer’s leadership team through polished communication and strong executive presence, allowing you to act as a trusted advisor and advocate while seeking out opportunities for growth.
- Be an expert on the Checkr product from the business user perspective so as to become a trusted advisor for the customer
- Drive business value through proactive and customer-obsessed relationship management and joint success plans
- Ability to drive execution on strategic projects, achieve collaboration, and handle customer objections
- Measure value, and create a roadmap for increased value, reduced total cost of ownership, and better risk management to drive adoption of the tools and value-added innovations,
- Oversee the planning, tracking, and completion of all project tasks throughout the customer onboarding process — including but not limited to:
- Oversee the project schedule and lead regular onboarding meetings with the product and program specialists to drive completion
- Document, coordinate, and monitor progress, including ensuring all requirements are met
- Translate relevant, actionable information to be digestible by multiple audiences from project team resources to c-level executives.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and executives) to complete client goals and, in general, be the voice of the Client to provide visibility and/or escalations.
- Manage the communications and lead client facing incident response SLA escalations
What you bring:
- 8+ years of consultative experience managing large enterprise programs and projects with deep technical/product needs. You have managed $3M+ projects with your company’s largest strategic clients.
- Technical background with an understanding of problem-solving techniques, strong technical understanding of software systems at scale with an ability to run SQL queries in Looker or similar data visualization tools
- Ability to navigate large organizations’ political landscape to maintain and expand relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- You are flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Asana, Airtable, Jira, Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy communicating with customers, planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.