Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth, renewals, value, and partnerships with your customers. Your goal is to ensure clients are actively engaged and fully recognizing the ROI of the Checkr solution. Partnering directly with the customer’s executive team, you’ll have polished communication and strong executive presence, coupled with the unique ability to act as a trusted advisor and advocate while seeking out opportunities for growth and goals for renewal. You will work alongside an elite team of fellow Customer Success professionals that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning.
Our Customer Success team is proactive, intuitive, and dynamic in the sense that we work with different profiles and a broad range of customers who are in different phases of the customer lifecycle. Informed and organized, our team loves working to ensure that the value flowing from relationships between Checkr and our customers is maximized for all parties.
- Execute all phases of the post-sales client lifecycle, including ownership of a revenue quota, negotiation of renewals and upsells while managing a high number of clients
- Act as a trusted advisor and consultant to ensure your customer is leveraging the full value of Checkr
- Develop and execute an impactful outreach plan to allow you to build valuable relationships while managing a large book of business
- Understand how to analyze data to gauge account health
- Introduce and implement new products and features to your customers based off of needs that you have uncovered in your day to day conversations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support) to complete customer goals, be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations, and maintain strong reference ability across your book of customers
What you bring:
- 1-3 years of account management/sales experience
- Experience with ownership of account renewals and exceeding upsell goals
- Strong customer focus, you care about your customers and view their success as your own
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- You are flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy planning, executing, iterating, winning, and celebrating our individual and collective success
- Experience in the SaaS or Human Resources space is a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $74,419-$87,552. This position is also eligible to participate in Checkr’s commission plan/bonus plan.”
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well