Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Our Data Partner Manager will play a critical role at Checkr in owning the relationships with partners who supply Checkr with key data to power many of our growing products. Reporting to our Director of Data Operations, this team member will work with our data partners as well as with internal stakeholders to enhance efficiency and define success of a portfolio of growing products.
We are looking for a team player who feels comfortable engaging with people of all levels and skill sets. You will manage complex, detail-oriented projects with an eye towards process improvement and vendor accountability. This person should also be able to proactively understand the competitive landscape so that we can feel confident that we’re bringing the best products to market.
- Identify, cultivate, and drive improvements in several of Checkr’s growing products, including: Verifications (Employment, Education, Profession License), Continuous Check, and Motor Vehicle Reports.
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of partners’ work by developing and reviewing performance metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement, and seeing those improvements implemented
- Be a subject matter expert for Checkr and a go-to resource for colleagues and customers
- Work cross-functionally with Product/Engineering, Revenue teams, and Operations to drive operational and technical improvements for Checkr’s growing drug screening business
- 6+ years relevant experience in Consulting, Business Development, Product Management, or Customer Success
- Experience managing vendor and/or customer relationships at a strategic and operational level
- Analytic and/or operational experience delivering data-based products
- Experience with Excel and/or Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) preferred
- Comfortable operating at a high level of autonomy and self-direction, a real go-getter
- Strong attention to detail and great communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.