Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
The Implementation Consultant position offers the opportunity to design complex solutions for the implementation of Checkr products in customer production environments. As an Implementation Consultant, you will guide our largest customers to deliver amazing value to their business with our products. Implementation Consultant’s are business and technology champions, demonstrating thought leadership to frame the customer's strategic direction, and orchestrating our customer's team to achieve the desired outcome. You'll be our customer's trusted advisor to accelerate the effectiveness of their teams with Checkr’s solutions.
In this role, you'll cut across multiple technical disciplines and customer roles to guide the implementation, integration, and expansion of the customer's stack of Checkr solutions. You'll also reach into all parts of Checkr to champion the customer use cases and facilitate a deeper level of engagement with the customer. You’ll serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets.
- Facilitate discovery to understand customer’s end to end workflow including challenges and needs to derive business and technical requirements
- Provide architectural oversight for complex customer deployment including webhook events and API integrations
- Identify technical system and infrastructure interdependencies to ensure on-time delivery
- Create and present solution design including end to end workflow to customer and internal groups within Checkr
- Validate delivered solution to ensure its alignment with design
- Develop customer UAT test cases and facilitate UAT
- Serve as technical expert during implementation
- Assist in troubleshooting deployment problems when deep expertise is required
- Triage, debug, and drive mitigation of service-impacting issues
- Team player who will work across the organization working closely with Product Management and Engineering to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Contribute to the development of Checkr best practices, training material and Checkr internal and external collateral
- Ability to travel as needed
What you Bring
- 5+ years of experience in technical consulting roles such as professional services or technical sales engineering
- Understanding of RESTful API’s
- Relevant experience integrating HCM/ATS with third-party service vendors a plus
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications, comfortable communicating with audiences of varying levels of management; ability to establish rapport, and gain respect and collaboration
- Experience with continuous integration, agile development, real-time collaboration
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in working creatively with customers to understand their technical and business requirements and implement solutions, including change management and technical engagement delivery
What you Get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch and snacks
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $135,252-$159,120. This position is also eligible to participate in Checkr’s commission plan/bonus plan.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).