Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with a prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr’s Solutions Consulting Team are strategic partners to our Sales and Implementation Teams. They are responsible for working with our most complex prospects to design and develop unique solutions that enhance trust and safety in the hiring process. Solutions Consultants at Checkr are experienced problem solvers with a background in Sales Support, Customer Success, Project Management, Client Consulting, and understand how technology delivers business value. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales support for our most valuable prospects and partners.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will strategically partner with the Sales Team to:
- Meet with business leaders at prospect companies to understand their business goals and articulate Checkr’s value proposition. Checkr Solutions Consultants regularly meet with stakeholders across the organization, from C-Level executives to frontline employees. Successful Solution Consultants tailor their messaging and demeanor to any of these audiences
- Shape value creation for our Clients through presentations, case studies, product demonstrations, pilots, solution designs, and proposals
- Educate our prospective clients on safe hiring best practices, explaining how other Checkr customers have approached obstacles and challenges, and generally serving as the trust & safety experts during sales cycles
- Design and scope impactful trust & safety programs that transform clients’ businesses and organizational cultures
- Answer technical and compliance questions from our prospects and partners
- Design a process workflow diagram that clearly documents all the steps in the hiring process and necessary background check processes
- Support our Customer Success team in on-boarding
- Distill and communicate customer needs to the Product team and help drive product roadmap
- Collaborate with Marketing on Case Studies, Use Cases and Marketing Events
What you bring:
- 5+ years in the Background Check or HR tech industry and understanding of industry best practices OR a demonstrated ability to learn a new industry in a sales/customer support role.
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role
- Customer Interaction Skills - Discovery Conversations, Demonstration Skills, Solution Design, Proof Of Value management and Execution, RFP Management, Training, and Enablement
- Willingness to understand RESTful APIs and the Checkr API
- Great at building rapport with prospects, customers and engineering teams
- Ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (both internal and external) in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed (30% or higher)
- Bachelor’s Degree
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.