As Manager, Mid-Market Customer Success you will be responsible for driving customer growth and retention by ensuring that our clients are engaged and enjoying the full value of the Checkr solution. You will lead an elite and professional team of Customer Success Manager that succeed through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement. You will be a strategic leader who works closely with the team, other departments, and senior leadership to develop best-in-class processes to consistently delight our rapidly growing customer base.
Our Customer Success team is proactive, intuitive, and are dynamic in the sense that they can work with different personalities and a broad range of customers who are in different phases of the customer lifecycle. Informed, organized and generally curious, our team loves working with clients and ensuring their success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, train, coach and develop a team of Mid Market CSMs
- Become the primary leadership contact post-sales for Mid Market deals; responsible for ongoing support, expansion, and renewals of mid market accounts.
- Establish a trusting relationship with client (technology owners, stakeholders and executive sponsors)
- Interface and collaborate with other teams (Solutions Engineering, Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Support and executive leads) to complete client goals (use case and account activities) and, in general, to be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Communicate major updates and releases, ensuring client enacts changes based on need and interest
- Analyze and monitor adoption and product utilization - alerting clients on any risk or general awareness based on these trending metrics
- Work with the Product team on major and/or trending feature requests
- Partner with the Sales or Services teams on any revenue opportunities
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of account management experience in a SaaS organization
- 2+ years of management experience in a start-up environment
- Deep understanding of account management processes for mid-market customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge of the top cloud-based applications i.e. Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Apps, Looker, etc.
- Enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You exceed expectations and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
- Experience within the HR technology space is preferred
- Live in the San Francisco Bay Area - can commute to Checkr HQ in San Francisco
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology and seek to develop creative and new processes to be truly best-in-class
- An opportunity as an early team leader to help shape the direction of a rapidly growing team
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Diversity at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.