Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for driving customer retention and growth by ensuring that your customers are engaged and enjoying the full value of the Checkr solution. You will work alongside an elite team of fellow Customer Success Managers that succeeds through collaboration, grit, and constant improvement.
Our Customer Success team is proactive, intuitive, and dynamic in the sense that we work with different profiles and a broad range of customers who are in different phases of the customer lifecycle. Informed and organized, our team loves working to ensure that the value flowing from relationships between Checkr and our customers is maximized for all parties.
- Ensure customers receive as much value out of the Checkr offering as possible, and subsequently, expand Checkr within client base and conduct successful renewals.
- Serve as the primary contact post-sales, taking full ownership through the entire customer lifecycle, including onboarding, training, expansion, and renewals
- Collaborate with other teams (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and executives) to complete customer goals (use case and account activities) and, in general, to be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Establish and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with the key stakeholders of each customer
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers’ success while enjoying the journey
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of account management/customer service experience
- Strong customer focus, you care about your customers and view their success as your own
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- You are flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy planning, executing, iterating, winning, and celebrating our individual and collective success
- Experience in the SaaS or Human Resources space is a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology and seek to develop creative and new processes to be truly best-in-class
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).