Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
The marketing team at Checkr is looking for a Senior Web Operations & Analytics Manager to own and optimize our online properties, working primarily on the Checkr.com website. Looking to apply your front-end development skills to impact conversion rates, lead quality, and ultimately, revenue? Then we’re looking for you!
In this role, you’ll drive innovation on our website, working across departments and functions to represent a cohesive brand. As a member of the marketing operations team, you should have a strong understanding of the ideal customer lifecycle in order to optimize the online experience and improve conversion rates. This is the perfect role to combine your design eye, engineering background, and analytical mind.
- Own Checkr.com and all that touches it, focusing on delivering a thoughtful and comprehensive online experience across any property or device.
- Build, release, and maintain our website, handling upgrades, bugs, branding changes, and other changes to the site.
- Optimize on-page conversion rates (CRO) and lead quality by constantly testing and iterating in order to improve the efficiency of pipeline generated across the site.
- Monitor and report on website performance, analytics and KPIs to inform key decisions and site changes.
- Maintain the proper balance between lead generation, branding, and user experience, along with site performance, compliance, news / editorial, and other considerations.
- Provide a seamless and tailored experience for every visitor (prospect, customer, and candidate) through content targeting, website personalization, and integrating other tools (such as Drift, Clearbit, Zendesk, and Hubspot).
- Maintain integrations with our suite of third-party tools, from tracking (like Mouseflow and Google Tag Manager) to testing (Optimizely, Google Optimize) to reporting (Google Analytics).
- Manage development agency and contractors as needed.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of website management and marketing experience
- Experience owning and managing CMS tools, headless CMS such as Prismic a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and an ability to make recommendations based on the data
- General understanding of marketing tools, including marketing automation (Hubspot), a plus
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Strong UX and design understanding
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and own projects end-to-end, from content to development and QA
- Familiarity with and an opinion on website tools, from A/B testing to tracking and reporting (Google Analytics, GTM, CrazyEgg, etc.), to help us build our web stack
- Basic to intermediate level understanding of technical SEO aspects such as internal linking, site maps, crawl budgets, and site speed.
- Knowledge of content targeting, funnel optimization, and B2B lead generation is desired
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.