Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
We are looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, Demand Gen to join the marketing team and work closely with sales, business development, and product to drive meaningful revenue for the business through our channel, alliance, and product integration partners. Reporting to the Director of Demand Gen, you will own the segmentation, development, and execution of a partner-marketing strategy to help us acquire new partners, convert them to revenue, and expand our footprint within their customer-base. You will work with internal teams, including product, sales, business development, as well as a broad set of partners, to execute marketing programs and campaigns that drive partner customers to sign up for and use Checkr. Our partners range from Applicant Tracking Systems, such as Greenhouse and iCims, Channel partners like Zenefits and Paylocity, as well as product partners.
- Develop a scalable partner marketing strategy that engages and delights both new and existing partners
- Drive customer acquisition, activation, and retention through our channel partnerships
- Work with our partners to bring new customers to Checkr by building scalable marketing and enablement kits, event sponsorship, co-branded content, etc.
- Work with partners on account-based campaigns to go after strategic enterprise accounts
- Engage existing partners through regular communications that could include webinars, newsletters, partner communities, incentives, gifts, recognition, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with BD, PMMs, sales, demand gen, and events teams to operationalize partner enablement, use content in appropriate channels that expand Checkr reach, and support partner events
- Build and manage a partner management system that drives partner engagement with resource/asset library, communications, and lead tracking
- Own and report on the pipeline number of opportunities that come from and are influenced by partners
What you bring:
- 6+ years of direct experience building and managing partner marketing programs at a B2B software company with a special focus on demand generating activities
- Experience with various partner go-to-market models including both co-sell and resell/channel to companies of all sizes from small business to enterprise
- Experience implementing and managing a partner relationship management system such as Impartner or Allbound
- Experience with marketing automation software a plus
- A successful track record of developing partner lead pipeline through webinars, email campaigns, events/conferences, and other creative programs
- An ability to build and execute project plans with a focus on clearly defined KPIs
- Team player with experience coordinating across different teams including business development, sales, and product
- Analytical, with the ability to create and drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Creative self-starter that imagines and executes successful marketing programs
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.