Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As the Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will drive new business to our sales funnel. You’ll have the opportunity to refine and perfect our processes, work closely with prospects and close business for smaller accounts.
- Generate leads and qualified opportunities through target account selling, outbound prospecting, calling and emailing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Checkr solutions and value proposition clearly and concisely.
- Develop and improve on email messaging and other top-of-funnel sales processes.
- Optimizing and managing pipeline.
- Proactively working to maintain and improve CRM data quality.
- Work with Account Executives to build long-term relationships with accounts.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a large list of accounts.
- Perform market research to gather information about prospects.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
- You’re a quick learner that is excited to take on challenging projects.
- You’re a true team player that enjoys planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team.
- You bring a great attitude and go-getter mentality to the table and are open and able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- You’re personable, a clear and direct communicator, and can make connections with people over the phone and internally at Checkr.
- 1-2 years transferrable experience.
- Outbound calling experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.