Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
The Checkr marketing team is expanding to help fuel the ongoing growth of the Checkr business. One of the key components of the marketing team is Demand Generation. This team has the responsibility to turn the Checkr story into experiences that span the customer lifecycle resulting in strong pipeline, engagement and renewals. The Associate Manager, Digital Demand is a critical member of this team executing digital campaigns across email, web pages, nurture programs, and paid ads. This individual needs to be skilled in planning and execution. The ideal candidate has strong experience working across multiple channels to launch new campaigns for sponsored events, hosted events, product announcements, and gated content such as eBooks.
- Execute and then iterate on our digital campaign playbooks for: sponsored events, hosted events, product announcements, and gated content such as eBooks.
- Ideate, copywrite, project manage, QA, and launch campaigns across multiple channels such as email, web pages, nurture programs, and paid ads.
- Build campaigns in Hubspot including elements such as emails and landing pages.
- Manage complex projects with detailed timelines, dependencies, and multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate effectively with marketing colleagues across Events, Product Marketing, Content, and Design as well as cross-departmentally with Sales, BD, and others.
- Analyze campaign performance and report back on what worked, what didn’t, and what you will improve for next time.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in B2B demand generation.
- 2+ years of experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot. Hubspot experience a plus.
- Strong experience writing copy, creating digital assets, QA and pressing the launch button.
- You enjoy the execution of a campaign. You want to write copy, create digital assets, QA, and launch assets yourself.
- You’re versatile. You’re able to work across multiple channels such as email, web pages, nurture programs, and paid ads.
- Experience working across multiple channels such as email, web pages, nurture programs and paid ads
- You love managing complex projects. You know how to keep the train moving, especially when new challenges pop up.
- You keep score and like monitoring your campaign metrics. You’re always thinking about what to test and get excited about seeing the metrics improves.
- You like understanding your target personas and translating those learnings into compelling copy. You can work with designers to translate your learnings into great creative.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.