Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries.
The Solutions Architect (SA) position offers the opportunity to design complex solutions for the deployment of Checkr products in customer production environments. As SA, you will guide our largest customers to build and deliver amazing value to their business with our products. SA’s are business and technology champions, demonstrating thought leadership to frame the customer's strategic direction, and orchestrating our customer's team to achieve the desired outcome. You'll be our customer's trusted advisor from Checkr to accelerate the effectiveness of their teams with Checkr’s solutions.
In this role, you'll cut across multiple technical disciplines and customer roles to guide the implementation, integration, and expansion of the customer's stack of Checkr solutions. You'll also reach into all parts of Checkr to champion the user's cause and facilitate a deeper level of engagement with the customer. You’ll serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets.
- Provide architectural oversight for complex customer deployment including webhook and API integrations
- Identify technical system and infrastructure interdependencies to ensure on-time delivery
- Create and present solution architecture options to customer and internal groups within Checkr
- Serve as day to day technical contact for Strategic Named Accounts
- Assist in troubleshooting deployment problems when deep expertise is required
- Triage, debug, and drive mitigation of service-impacting issues
- Team player who will work across the organization working closely with Engineering, Product Management and Product Marketing to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Contribute to the development of Checkr best practices, training material and Checkr internal and external collateral
- Ability to travel as needed
What you Bring
- 5+ years of experience in technical consulting roles such as professional services or technical sales engineering
- Understanding of RESTful API’s
- Relevant experience integrating HCM/ERP system with third-party service vendors a plus
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications, comfortable communicating with audiences of varying levels of management; ability establish rapport, and gain respect and collaboration.
- Experience with continuous integration, agile development, real-time collaboration
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in working creatively with customers to understand their technical and business requirements and implement solutions, including change management and technical engagement delivery
What you Get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace. Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).