Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide second chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people.
As a Business Recruiter, you will find and hire elite candidates across a variety of non-technical roles within Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Operations and G&A. You will be responsible for communicating the Checkr story and value proposition, while sourcing and guiding candidates through our hiring process. You are driven, eager and able to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
If you’re a self starter, curious and want to develop your career in a fast growing startup, I strongly encourage you to apply today.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and executives to understand hiring needs and define requirements
- Develop unique sourcing strategies to surface top passive candidates
- Review resumes, pre-screen candidates and drive the interview process from end to end
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs, helping to guide and drive decision making
- Own the offer approval, extension and negotiation process, and effectively close prospective candidates
- Create and maintain an amazing candidate experience
- Attend recruiting events as necessary
What you bring:
- 6+ years of in-house/agency business recruiting experience
- Strong sourcing ability and a diverse bag of tricks
- Passion for elite candidate experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Time management and multitasking skills
- A sense of ownership and accountability for the roles you own
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).