Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
The Finance team is responsible for improving financial decision-making across the company. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will play a key role on the Finance team. The Sr. Financial Analyst will support our revenue teams by assisting with deal reviews, product pricing, variable compensation and other revenue related analyses.
- Analyze revenue and margin in support of the monthly financial close cycle, developing insights on business performance
- Work closely by providing deal support and technical expertise to various teams within Sales, Legal, as well as the broader Finance organization
- Partner with Sales Operations to track bookings and reconcile variable compensation for all revenue teams (Sales, Business Development, etc.)
- Prepare monthly financial packages for review, including detailed variance explanations against budget and forecast to understand drivers
- Be your business teams’ go-to financial partner for ad-hoc analyses and relevant external relations (i.e. evaluating partnerships or negotiating new contract terms)
- Independently address new analytical requests: understand the core question being asked, gather needed data, build models, validate assumptions, perform analyses, and present results
What you bring:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in finance at a high growth tech company, investment banking, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related subject
- Ability to set and keep deadlines at a fast pace without losing accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong financial modeling background and problem solving skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint (or Google Suite)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).