Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows firsthand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Our Revenue team needs a powerful supporting application infrastructure to help it accelerate. As Salesforce Administrator, you will serve as the person responsible for firstline support, maintenance and enhancement of Checkr’s entire go-to-market technology ecosystem with Salesforce.com as a backbone and over a dozen 3rd-party integrated applications. Reporting to the Senior Manager of CRM Architecture, you will collaborate with stakeholders in developing a world class system architecture in support of Checkr Sales, Success, Business Development, and Marketing teams. The ideal Salesforce Administrator delivers solutions that balance business needs and system sustainability. This means ingesting stakeholder needs, challenging the business status quo, and working collaboratively to deliver a best in class solution.
- Partner with Checkr’s revenue team stakeholders to conceptualize and develop functionality that align business processes with available system functionality
- Consult with end users to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues
- Design, configure, and administer SFDC to ensure optimum, best-practice usage including security models, data governance, approval processes, forecasting, and territory management
- Work proactively to remove any legacy technical debt and document replacement solutions
- Enforce best practices with regard to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Manage 3rd party applications that integrate into Salesforce
What you bring:
- Salesforce Administration Certification (Platform Developer 1 Certification a plus!)
- 2+ years of business analysis and SFDC administration in a high-growth technology company
- Exposure to the Lightning UI and features
- Experience in a consultative environment. Technical acumen and a consultant mindset are of equal importance
- Preferred experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with Outreach.io, Discoverorg, Docusign, Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Communities is a plus!
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).