Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr is looking for an experienced Customer Success Program Manager to help drive execution with our top tier named accounts. (8 figure revenue) In this role, you will coordinate cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Revenue, CS, Finance, Legal and the executive team. This work directly impacts our mission in creating a fairer future – come to help us change the world!
What a typical week looks like at Checkr:
- Oversee the planning, tracking and completion of all Program related tasks throughout the customer lifecycle — including but not limited to:
- Develop and oversee Program status monitoring and reporting - in addition to leading regular customer update meetings
- Document, coordinate and monitor the progress of customer implementation of new features, ensuring all requirements are met
- Coordinate internal resources as required; Drive project to release on time with high quality
- Identify and understand project risks, coordinate with respective teams as applicable to mitigate and resolve
- Communicate and influence on project planning, execution, and delivery
- Manage dependencies both within and across the company for multiple projects running simultaneously
- Translate relevant, actionable information to be digestible by multiple audiences (project-level resources to executives
- Provide ongoing deployment progress to management using relevant reporting tools and dashboards
What you bring:
- 7+ years in a project management role
- Outstanding written/oral/presentation skills; able to communicate at multiple levels within customer’s organization (executives to analysts)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build diverse relationships and influence collaborative decision making
- Strong technical understanding of software systems at scale
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Live in the San Francisco Bay Area - can commute to Checkr HQ in San Francisco
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology and seek to develop creative and new processes to be truly best-in-class
- An opportunity as an early team leader to help shape the direction of a rapidly growing team
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.