Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has landed on Forbes' 'Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2016' List. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with a prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide second chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr’s Enterprise Ecosystems team is hiring a Senior Product Manager to build and manage best-in-class integrations between Checkr’s Background Check service and the HR Information Systems critical to our current and future customers. These systems include Applicant Tracking Systems, Vendor Management Systems, in-house solutions built by top technology companies who use Checkr’s service, and others.
Our ideal candidate shows deep customer focus and has a track record of shipping excellent enterprise SaaS software, managing the product life cycle, and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders throughout the process.
What a typical week may look like at Checkr:
- Build a deep understanding and empathy for Checkr’s customers and prospects.
- Drive the product roadmap and measurable business outcomes for integrations with key strategic partners
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful products and features
- Drive cross-functional decisions and alignment with sales, product marketing, customer success, business development, customers, and technology partners to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize customer needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, detailed specifications, and product offerings.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data on product usage to uncover insights and inform future activities.
What we value in a Senior Product Manager:
- 5+ years experience in product management at an Enterprise and/or SaaS company
- Strong technical background to enable you to contribute meaningful features and seamless integration
- Excellent user experience skills and attention to detail. You have an instinct for good product design and an understanding of usability best practices
- Strong technical background to support your product decisions and deliver meaningful features and seamless integrations.
- Outstanding presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Track record of working with engineering and partner teams: people want to work with you again
- Experience with Agile development
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).