Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr is looking for a Senior Strategic Partner Manager to join our Business Development team!
As a Senior Strategic Partner Manager, you will manage new and existing integration partners, develop and run our partner onboarding process, and bring our integration partnerships to success. The ideal candidate should not only be good at thinking strategically, but also not afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to execute. This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for achieving ambitious revenue goals.
- Manage executive level relationships with Checkr’s channel partners (software vendors targeting SMBs and Mid-Market)
- Lead the launch process for new partners including sales enablement and marketing, with the end goal of getting the partner to more independently promote Checkr
- Manage the growth and monetization of existing partners through scaleable programs that can span across multiple industries
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, sales, and customer success
- Track partner performance against goals and share learnings on how and where to improve
- Collaborate and problem-solve at all levels of the partner’s organization and become the connector to different stakeholders within Checkr
What you bring:
- 5+ years of proven successful experience in business development or customer success
- Resourceful, creative and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Technologically savvy and familiarity with APIs is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and a consultative approach in addressing partner needs
- Detail oriented and highly skilled in project management amid complex situations
- High energy level to match Checkr’s fast paced, start-up environment
- BS or BA, MBA a plus
WHAT YOU GET:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).