Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As Vice President, CSM Team, reporting to our head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring that our clients are engaged and enjoying the full value of the Checkr solution. You will grow and lead a team of strategic Customer Success professionals that succeed through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement. You will be a strategic leader who works closely with the team, other departments, and senior leadership to develop customer immersion and consulting processes to consistently delight our rapidly growing customer base, assure successful customer renewals and upsells.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow and lead a fast-paced team of Enterprise and Mid Market CSMs
- Become the primary leadership contact post initial sale
- Train, coach and develop current team and meet hiring goals as per the capacity plan
- Drive upsell and account growth, as well as renewals
- Establish a trusted relationship with client (technology owners, stakeholders and executive sponsors)
- Interface and collaborate with other teams (Solutions Engineering, Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Support and executive leads) to complete client goals (use case and account activities) and, in general, to be the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Analyze and monitor adoption and product utilization - alerting clients on any risk or general awareness based on these trending metrics
What you bring:
- 7-10 years of customer success experience in a SaaS organization, especially with upsell and renewals of $5M to $20M
- 5+ years of senior management experience
- Deep understanding of account management processes for customers of all sizes; enterprise, mid-market, and SMB
- Flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Apps, Atlassian etc
- Live in the San Francisco Bay Area - can commute to Checkr HQ in San Francisco
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology and seek to develop creative and new processes to be truly best-in-class
- An opportunity as an early team leader to help shape the direction of a rapidly growing team
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).