Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
The Applicant Support Team delivers the cornerstone to Checkr’s success by ensuring that the consumers we work with have a positive, effective experience. We handle sensitive information with care, alleviate concerns in an appropriate and timely manner, and deliver fantastic support.
- Handle high volume of inbound phone calls and emails from applicants, resolving their questions with empathy and care
- Carefully review background checks and provide accurate responses; high attention to detail is required
- Resolve report issues quickly and hitting daily required quotas
- Collaborate in a team environment and bring new ideas to the table
- Participate in team trainings and stay up to date with relevant policies and procedures
What you bring:
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a call center environment a plus
- Knowledge of basic G-Suite applications (Gmail, GCal, Google Docs)
- Willingness to learn new tools and improve your environment
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Unlimited PTO policy.
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements.
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).