Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As the strategic VP, you are responsible for driving top line growth, value and partnerships at one of our top tier named accounts (8 figure revenue).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong VP and executive relationships at the customer
- Be a consultative trusted advisor for the customer by building in depth relationships and understanding the business goals and objectives
- Measure value, and create a roadmap for increased value and upsell at the customer
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams from Checkr and Client to establish and deliver shared product roadmap
- Set up and drive executive business reviews at the customer
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and executives) to complete client goals and, in general, be the voice of the Client to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Act as a strong voice and internal advocate for the customer
- Accountable for results by managing (dotted line) a cross-functional team assigned for the success of the customer and drive results
What you bring:
- 10+ years of consultative experience managing large enterprise relationships with deep technical/product needs. You have managed $20M+ dollar relationships with your company’s largest strategic client
- Ability to navigate large organizations’ political landscape to maintain and expand relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- You are flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- BS/BA degree required
What you get:
- Exciting opportunity at one of the fastest growing startups
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment working with the leaders of the on demand economy
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).