Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Our Revenue team needs a powerful supporting application infrastructure to help it accelerate. As Senior Manager, CRM Architecture, you will serve as the point person responsible for oversight and direction of Checkr’s entire sales technology ecosystem with Salesforce.com as a backbone and over a dozen 3rd-party integrated applications. You will provide vision and leadership in developing a world class system architecture in support of Checkr Sales, Success, Business Development, and Marketing teams.
- Own entire sales software portfolio including change management, operational management, budgeting, etc.
- Partner with Checkr’s revenue team leaders to conceptualize and develop a systems architecture that align business process with available system functionality - be an expert in upcoming versions of SFDC and any 3rd-party integrated applications in order to provide recommendations for rollout of new features and functionality
- Design, configure, and administer SFDC to ensure optimum, best-practice usage including but not limited to security models, data governance, approval processes, forecasting, and territory management - working proactively to remove any legacy technical debt
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Iterate and enhance on Lead to Quote process currently supported through Hubspot, SFDC, CPQ, and DocuSign
- Hire, develop, and lead a talented technical team responsible for business analysis, project planning, and product / solution engineering
What you bring:
- Advanced Salesforce Administration Certification
- 5+ years of business analysis and SFDC administration in a high-growth technology company
- Exposure to transitioning an entire org from Classic to Lightning
- Experienced with all phases of the system development life cycle
- Preferred experience with Agile Methodology
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).