Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As a Talent Coordinator, you will handle all things logistics and candidate communication for the Checkr Talent team. You will collaborate with recruiters, execs, hiring managers, and interviewers to ensure a seamless candidate experience through our hiring process. You are driven, eager, and your strict attention to detail will allow you to thrive in this role.
- Facilitate the coordination and scheduling of interviews, including phone interview, on-sites, lunches, events, etc.
- Communicate all interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all pertinent information
- On the fly troubleshooting to deal with any scheduling changes
- Act as the primary point of contact during onsite interviews for both the candidate and interviewers
- Be the champion of candidate experience and ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates
- Manage tracking of candidates in our Applicant Tracking System
- Manage travel arrangements and accommodations for candidates as necessary, and process any candidate reimbursements
- Handle project work on an adhoc basis
What you bring:
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for ensuring an amazing candidate experience for all
- Comfortable working on a Mac, with knowledge of Gsuite products (Gmail, Google Docs, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Comfortable interacting with people throughout the organization.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).