At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, Skyscanner, and Deliveroo to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers’ at the heart of their decision making.
In four short years, we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. We have big plans and are now looking for a Head of Partnerships to join us to define our partnerships strategy and build an ecosystem of partners within the Customer Experience arena.
As Head of Partnerships, you will:
- Work closely with the whole Leadership team to develop and take ownership of our partnerships strategy
- Create an ecosystem of partners who complement and support what we do to enhance our offering in the Customer Experience space
- Proactively identify, prioritise and engage the most appropriate new partners to build relationships with
- Manage relationships with existing and future partners
- Increase company revenue through deals closed from partner referrals from existing and new partners
- Empower the Sales teams of our partners to impact our internal revenue
- Contribute to partner-based product development by collaborating with and feeding back to our Product team
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Partnerships / Alliance role working with SaaS products and partners
- Additional prior commercial experience with a track record of success with Enterprise Software
- Strong commercial awareness
- Exceptional rapport and relationship building skills
- The ability to define and drive the strategy forward
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re proactive, autonomous, willing and capable to deliver an initiative end to end
- You’re excited about Chattermill and are eager to make an impact on our growth
Nice to have:
- A good understanding of Customer Experience and passion for helping our clients in this area
- Experience working with agencies and consultancies as partners
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service
- A big focus on personal development including a £500 development budget, a fully stocked library and monthly Breakfast and Learns
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office (with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace)
- Office wellness events like Monday Mindfulness and yoga
- Quarterly Company Socials planned by our great colleagues!