At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, Skyscanner, and Deliveroo to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers’ at the heart of their decision making.
In four short years, we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. We have big plans and are now looking for a Data Operations Analyst to join us to drive excellence in our client onboarding. As a Data Operations Analyst you will integrate and warehouse data, maintain the quality of our data practices and increase the quality of our models. This role offers fantastic progression opportunities in an integral and growing area of the company.
As a Data Operations Analyst, you will:
- Work with the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to ensure data from clients and prospects is successfully integrated into the Chattermill platform, including integrating with API’s
- Implement new processes and product improvements to scale Chattermill's Data function
- Run ad hoc data analysis projects for clients and internal teams
- Lead our data integrity efforts by paying close attention to the quality of data on the Chattermill platform
- Work with the Data Science team in building robust training data, making required changes to data structure, and generating accuracy analyses
- Aid in maintaining and improving the quality and accuracy of machine learning models
- Work to streamline and develop automated processes for all data-heavy operations across Chattermill
- Manage multiple projects while prioritising highly important tasks and adhering to deadlines
What we’re looking for:
- Intermediate knowledge of Python and in particular its data stack (NumPy, Pandas etc.)
- Experience with SQL (especially its Postgres flavour)
- 6+ months working in a professional environment
- Strong communication skills and a love of working collaboratively
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Great time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- You take ownership and have the ability to take an idea from inception to implementation
- You’re adaptable, resourceful and comfortable working in the exciting and ambiguous environment of a startup
- You’re passionate about working with data
Nice to have:
- 2+ years working in a professional environment
- Degree level education, particularly within STEM
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with statistical or machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of other programming languages, in particular of Ruby/Ruby on Rails
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service
- A big focus on personal development including a £500 development budget, a fully stocked library and monthly Breakfast and Learns
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office (with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace)
- Office wellness events like Monday Mindfulness and yoga
- Quarterly Company Socials planned by our great colleagues!