We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
ChathamDirect is a robust SaaS based platform which helps corporate treasury teams manage financial risk, transactions, and hedge accounting. The ChathamDirect Team is seeking a Client Support Specialist to help meet the increasing need of our corporate treasury technology clients and prospects. The Corporates ChathamDirect Team operates in a dynamic environment, working with knowledgeable professionals to solve complex problems while building relationships to deliver meaningful impacts for our clients.
The Client Support Team is the first point of contact for many of our largest clients, taking the lead in answering their questions and solving functional issues within the platform. For technical or advisory related issues, the Support Team member will coordinate with the appropriate Chatham employees to deliver timely resolutions. Front-end support and client satisfaction are the primary focus, while process improvement and internal communication are strong secondary focuses. Opportunities exist to expand the responsibilities of this role, particularly in client success.
- Build relationships with clients’ business users to understand their specific ChathamDirect processes
- Gain proficiency in derivative products supported by ChathamDirect software
- Become a ChathamDirect technology subject matter expert and provide first contact support for existing clients within the defined service model
- Answer functional client questions, troubleshoot issues, and coordinate internally with team members to escalate issues when necessary
- Manage support cases, including phone and email, from initial logging to resolution using Chatham’s CRM tool
- Work with Product Owners to understand the overall product development roadmap and relay client feedback which positively contributes to the development roadmap
- Work with peripheral teams to understand the full client lifecycle from pre-sales, sales, solution design and implementation, ongoing support and client success
- Contribute to and curate the ChathamDirect Support online help tool
- Gather client case data, identify case trends, and present regularly to the team
- Represent the voice of our clients with key internal stakeholders
Contributors to your success:
Successful candidates for the role should possess the following skills:
- Ability to learn abstract and complex concepts quickly, including but not limited to technology, finance, derivatives, and accounting
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities with a solution-based mindset
- Extremely high attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Collaborative mindset
- Aptness to gauge client satisfaction and the determination to drive a world class, white-glove client experience
- Capability to quickly build professional relationships
- Capacity to prioritize and execute tasks in a short timeframe
- Ongoing desire to expand your knowledge and skillset while growing your career
The following technical experience will help ensure success in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years relevant work experience in client facing support or a software/technology-related field, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience with Salesforce, FreshDesk, or other CRM tool(s)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL or other similar database technologies is a plus
- Exposure to software and data integration platforms and ETLs such as Boomi and API management tools is a plus
- Experience working within a client success operation is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Single Sign-On technologies is a plus
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 700 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,500 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $1 trillion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.