We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham’s Analytics team sits at the nexus of our consulting and technology offerings. The team’s multidisciplinary skillset enables it to understand our clients’ needs and build the tools and models required to meet those needs. Analytics also functions at the forefront of Chatham’s product frontier, prototyping valuation models, analyses, and service offerings for new client requests.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with other members of the Analytics team to build and maintain scalable solutions to provide analyses and valuations for our business lines
- Build tools and web apps to both enhance Chatham’s product offerings and enable our consultants to provide those offerings to clients
- Own the infrastructure for said scalable solutions and interface with Chatham’s technology teams
- Encourage best practices vis-à-vis continuous integration and deployment, containerization, etc.
- Assist the team with troubleshooting, deployment, version control, and CI/CD
- Develop substantial knowledge about the US and International capital markets and derivative instruments
Contributors to your success:
- This role is open to candidates with 0 to three years of professional experience in a development or DevOps role
- BA/BS required, with a preference for degrees in engineering, mathematics, or computer science; advanced degrees in these disciplines are welcome, as well
- Familiarity with one or more object-oriented programming languages (Python, C++, ) and SQL/databases (MSSQL, MySql, data lakes, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows system administration, containerization experience; experience with Docker and Jupyter notebooks is a plus
- Comfort with REST APIs and a modern web framework (Django, FastApi, etc.)
- Interest in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, etc.) is a plus
- Comfort with VCS (Git, Gitlab, etc.) and CI/CD principles
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - you should expect significant interaction with internal consultants
- Innovative problem-solving ability
- Experience with financial derivatives is a plus
- Proven experience with personal projects and/or open-source contributions is a plus
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 600 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,000 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $750 billion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.